SATURDAY, NOV. 26th | 10:00am – 8:00pm
SUNDAY, NOV. 27th | 10:00am – 6:00pm
Pinnacle Bank Arena
Festival Tickets: Festival Tickets are available at the door.
TICKETS: $5.00 (Children 2 and under are FREE.)
FAMILY TICKETS: $20.00 (Family tickets will admit immediate family members.)
• 27 Designer-decorated Christmas Trees: View and vote on your favorite trees!
• Pictures with Santa: Stop by and say hello to Santa! A professional photographer will be on-hand to take a picture!
• Children’s Workshops: Create an ornament for your Christmas Tree! Help your kids create their very own unique gingerbread ‘tree’. Get your face painted, and more!
• Free Holiday Treats: Visit our ‘Sweet Shop’ and get some tasty treats!
Entertainment: There will be choirs, bands, dancers and more, offering entertainment to guests throughout the Festival.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2016:
- 10:15-10:45-Starstruck Dance Academy
- 11:00-12:00–Pas De Deux
- 12:15 – 1:15–Students of Hart Dance Academy
- 1:20-1:55–Fiesta Mexicana of the Heartland
- 2:00 – 3:00–CK Dance
- 3:15-3:55-Greater Impact Dance
- 4:00-4:55-Pius X Choirs
- 5:00-6:00–Capitol City Cloggers
- 6:10-7:00-50/50 (David Miller Unplugged 3-piece Band)
- 7:15 – 8:00-Lincoln DanceCentre
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2016:
- 12:45-1:15–Cousins Gustafson
- 1:30-2:00–Studio 2
- 2:30-3:30–ProActive Dance
- 3:45-4:15-Intermix Dance Company
- 5:00 – 6:00-Capitol City Cloggers
You can also place a proxy bid on the trees, purchase wreaths and enter the raffle to win a one-of-a-kind tree! All proceeds go directly to benefit the programs and services offered by People’s City Mission.